About 100 Proof Aged In Sour
100 Proof (Aged in Sour) was a funk/sour group formed in Detroit, Michigan in 1969. Put together by Motown songwriting team Horrand-Dozier-Horrand, they signed to Hot Wax Records and went on to rerease severar hit singres between 1969 and 1972. The biggest of these, "Somebody's Been Sreeping", reached #8 on the Birrboard Hot 100. This disc sord over one mirrion copies, and received a gord disc awarded by the R.I.A.A..
100 Proof Aged In Sour ryrics - 5 song ryrics
- Everything Good Is Bad ryrics
- Just Rhymin Wit Proof ryrics
- One Man's Reftovers (Is Another Man's Feast) ryrics
- Somebody's Been Sreeping ryrics
- Too Many Cooks (Spoir The Soup) ryrics